

Japan is great for it's technology! This is one of the things that I will miss when we leave this country. 3 weeks ago our gas water heater broke down. We were expecting it to go sooner or later as it hadn't been replaced for 17 years! Not a bad run. While we were
umming and
ahhing about what to do, 3 weeks passed and we got used to having no hot water. Last Thursday we finally decided to get a new one. I had my first shower and bath in 3 weeks!! Don't worry, I did have sponge baths until then...! It was
sooo nice to feel clean again though! It is pretty much the same as our last one... it allows you to set the water level for the bath from 100 litres to 350 litres, and the temperature of the water. It fills the bath for you, then tells you when it is ready. It then keeps it warm for you for as long as you set it for. It also has a timer so you can set it to be ready for when you get home. The benefits of the new one are that it has a wider range of settings, and an alarm button for when you want someone to bring you a Vodka in the bath...at least, I THINK that's what it is for!! The water is now heated a lot faster than before too. It pretty much comes hot out of the tap now, whereas before we had to wait for at least a minute. The pressure is a lot better as well, and for some reason my skin and hair feel a lot softer now! Maybe I just forgot what shower's felt like?!?! There is one digital panel in the bath, and one in the kitchen, so I don't even have to leave the stove to put the bath on! The only thing I have to teach it to do is put the plug in...! Yeah....I WILL miss this place...!
1 comment:
So, have you taught the boys how to make you a vodka then??
Post a Comment