What's the new Pepsi flavour?? Anyone guess?? I heard one good guess, 'lettuce'...mmmm, just as gross but the answer was Cucumber!! Yuk! Can you believe it??? But I haven't tried it so I can't really judge....
The beautiful Japanese Maple in our garden. It burns a beautiful red in Spring and Autumn! Stunning!
On this page I hope to write my thoughts and experiences while living in Japan. Some of them may be interesting, some of them not. They will not, however, be the 'true' Japan, but only the Japan as I see it. There is so much beauty here, but sometimes it is easier to write about the weird or different. So for those of you Japan-lovers who read this and find it negative, I want to acknowledge that there are many beautiful things about Japanese culture....they just might not be found here..but then again..maybe they will?? I do hope to include a wide range of articles both funny, scary, touching and just plain silly. This is my life as I see it...
After 16 years in Japan it was time to go home...not to my home country of NZ, but to my home family in Australia. I returned in February 2009, so posts before then are from our travels in Japan. Now I will be sharing with you the beauty I find in Australia, and the family I have joined here.
1 comment:
It's actually not that bad, but it leaves a bit of an after-taste!
Post a Comment